It has been a super busy couple of weeks so I thought I would do something fun today on the blog. I know blogging tags/ trends are not as popular nowadays but I thought I would do one anyway. I love the “25 facts about me” posts from bloggers that I’ve followed for years so here are mine:
- I love dancing and singing, especially along
- I’m a terrible singer
- I always thought I would grow up to be a ballerina
- Currently, I embrace my less feminine side with sports. I particularly enjoy boxing, climbing and swimming
- I’m Portuguese
- I have a younger brother, he is one of my best friends
- I was only meant to live in England for my university course
- I didn’t really like the first year of university
- I used to be a cheerleader at university
- I have a massive sweet tooth – and no-self control
- I love chocolate. And Ice-Cream. And cookies.
- To be honest I just looove food in general (Big Foodie Over Here!)
- I can’t cook to save my life – trying to learn though …
- I secretly listen pop but my favourite genre is indie
- I have a tattoo – but always forget about it
- I have a dog back in Portugal, her name is Queeny – and she is the cutest dog in the world no matter what anyone says
- I really enjoy a night in cuddling and watching Netflix
- But I also rarely say no to a good night out or live music over a couple of drinks
- My favourite drink is G&T or a glass of Red Wine
- I used to be plant-based for a total of 2 years – but then moved in with my boyfriend and lost all willingness to cook … haha
- I barely ever wear jewellery – unless I’m feeling fancy!
- I can’t drive, but can’t wait to learn!
- I love exploring, going to the beach or wander in the New Forest
- Even though I love camping, I’m terrified of spiders, snakes or any other insects or reptiles.
- I quite like trashy TV (especially dating shows – does anyone watch First Dates?)
Let me know some facts about you below!